JOB PURPOSE : To proactively drive product adoption and user engagement initiatives for our key customers, we are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, highly organised and user focused Customer Success Associate who can take up the responsibility of developing, implementing, assessing and improving user onboarding and user engagement initiatives.
Education and Relevant Experience :
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
2. 1 to 2 years of experience in customer success role
3. Experience of working in Publishing / EdTech industry preferred
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Excellent spoken and written English skills
● Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
● Excellent organization and presentation skills
● Excellent telephone etiquette and willingness to engage with customers and users in person, by phone or digitally
● Good documentation and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
● Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Google suite
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Experience using Customer Success tools or Platforms
● Proficiency in regional Indian languages or foreign languages (e.g., Spanish, French, Mandarin or Japanese)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : Key accountability of CSA will be to develop and implement Customer Success Strategy for product adoption and user engagement.
● Build customer trust by gaining product and industry knowledge and understanding their requirements
● Develop and Implement Customer Success Strategy by:
✓ Segmenting and understanding User behaviours, needs and product interactions
✓ Listing all potential ways our product offerings can help customers/users succeed
✓ Defining and achieving overall objectives and KPIs for customer success
✓ Creating surveys, review requests, and contact forms for feedback
✓ Determining how do we reach out to customers/users depending on their preferred methods of communication
● Drive product adoption and usage through the customer/user lifecycle.
● Perform regular customer health check by recording changes in product usage and help improve product
adoption, identify gaps in User Engagement and create relevant material or training programs
● Represent voice of the customer and provide feedback to sales, support and product teams
● Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)